Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:39:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A Perfectly Good Scam

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:26 PM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jay, should I set the emergency off again?

Has anyone tracked who is paranoid/calm right now? I haven't (it IS my job,
I know) but will sort it out tonight.

I can say with some degree of confidence, though, that IF we are currently
in an emergency, we slipped out of it at least once since ehird initiated
the pause earlier. So, ehird, will you set emergency forum to spoon-business
this time? (I'll check tonight if we ACTUALLY slipped out of the
emergency... And if we're in one right now (or whenever I do check)).

BP