Craig Daniel on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:37:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:22 PM, ehird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9 Oct 2008, at 20:20, Tyler wrote:
>
>> You know, I was almost hoping someone would take the MoQ off my
>> hands. That
>> being said, "a Retainer of 1" doesn't have meaning anymore, so
>> you're going
>> to have to try again, Wooble. And I would say it's
>> counterproductive to
>> assign meaningless Consultations to Priests just because someone
>> felt like
>> submitting them.
>
> I don't think you understand consultations...

Eh. I agree with the sentiment.

But I would state that if he regards them as meaningless I doubt he
understands *those* consultations - since a non-ZOTTED judgement on
even a handful of them would have done a lot to clarify the
presently-nebulous (and, apparently, nebulous to people other than me)
nature of C Nomic.

 - teucer