Jay Campbell on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 02:07:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] More corporate shenanigans

> Oh, you're right. I had misread the name of the Contracts "Other XXX
> Corporation" as the name of the Corporation "XXX Corporation"... I thought
> the "Other" would disqualify you from getting the mack. Clearly, I was
> wrong.
>
> Good scam!

A game-changer would have been to submit an innocuous proposal to fix
this, then create one bajillion Black Corporations via email at 23:59
nday 12.

I don't think the cronjob method would work after. We can't be allowed
to pause mid-action.

BEGIN TRANSACTION

I pause 1 month.

END TRANSACTION

Because all these actions are ordered, the above would stall the game
till December.

I wonder if the Minister of Time would allow "At the beginning of every
Planck interval, I ...."