Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 01:45:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] More corporate shenanigans

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What about the crontab approach: one bajillion times, { I perform all
> Game Actions required of me by J's Holding Company and pause for one
> second. }

That works, I think.

>  > I don't think that actually fetches money from 4e69.
>
> It says "the XXX Corporation (where XXX is the color of that Proposal)
> has its macks increased by m100". I have a Black Corporation, since
> corporation names don't have to be unique. It doesn't specify it has to
> be a Laundry Corporation as defined in 4e68, just named correctly. On
> the face of it, at least one Black Corporation gets m100, and not
> necessarily the original Black Corporation.

Oh, you're right. I had misread the name of the Contracts "Other XXX
Corporation" as the name of the Corporation "XXX Corporation"... I thought
the "Other" would disqualify you from getting the mack. Clearly, I was
wrong.

Good scam!

BP

PS: I've been working on an answer to the B/C consultation (not ignoring it)
but I've just run into a problem that I'll have to mull over for a bit.