Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:18:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Platforms

Hmmm, interesting :) "range is the set of all sets of [....]"

That REALLY is a better way of doing that list attribute thing I tried a
while back... And to get the full effect it would be easy to just say "set
of all ordered sets of [...]" NICE!

BP