ais523 on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:25:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] MetaRules and Ideals

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 13:19 +0100, ehird wrote:
> I'm not sure what that means, but I also know that resignation, iirc,
> requires
> manual request & intervention by the admins on Normish and thus is
> not always
> possible.
It can be done by proposal, too. Generally speaking if a proposal is
misworded on Normish, though, we just intervene manually to simulate the
effects it should have made. (In most other nomics this would be a
source of scams, instead.)
--
ais523