Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:42:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Cadavre exquis

Alright, sweet! We've got lotsa players on board. So... I'm gonna write up
the first paragraph just now and send it to the next player (will go through
the list of volunteers in chronological order).

If we get around the whole list before nday 9 I can submit this nweek, if
not I'll just wait, no biggie. Maybe we can even go around the list more
than once (skipping me, since I'll have seen every part...).

I'll make it a second order chain as ehird suggested, just because that
might ensure that the proposed rule makes at least a modicum of sense. So,
when you get your part and draft a paragraph, please send it directly back
to me and I'll pass on the appropriate paragraphs to the next in line.

Send first to ehird.

BP