Jay Campbell on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:34:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Retirement

> I don't know what the right answer to this Consultation is (I don't think
> there IS one, really), but I declare that the Answer provided by Priest j is
> INCONSISTENT with established doctrine. I do so because I submit that a Sock
> may not exist without an owner, on the basis that: "There exists an
> Attribute called "Sockholder" with a Scope of all Socks, a Range of all
> Potential Sockholders, and a default value of the XXX Corporation, where XXX
> is the color of that sock."

Invalid attribute values don't mean automatic termination of the
object's existence. If a rule sets my number of points according to
another metric, and that metric causes the number to go negative, would
the fact that points are not allowed to go negative destroy my player
account?