Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:44:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] black corp what?

Well done, Charles! I was going to make the exact same point, but much less
eloquently, earlier, but for some reason didn't get around to writing it out
:-D

It's impossible to make an identical "change" to two gamestates if these
gamestates are not identical to begin with. It all becomes a matter of how
you define change: in terms of what is lost, in terms of what is gained, in
terms of a start or endpoint, etc.

BP