0x44 on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:10:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's make Black Corp business more transparent.

I didn't intend to sneak it in, I sent the two messages and realized
only after Billy Pilgrim voted that only my second was to the public
forum. Technically, this makes you the most powerful Voting Sockholder.
Both BP and I control one-third of Black Corporation, leaving your tenth
as the deciding vote in ties.

In expanding the population of Voting Sockholders, I intend to authorize
the Black Corporation to provide a 10:1 stock split for Voting
Sockholders and then to subsequently authorize a Sock issue. Perhaps
before hand we should consider modifying the Dividend to be divided by
socks held as well?

Tyler wrote:
> I see, so you did sneak in a hidden change. You sent the Motion to the
> discussion list first on purpose, then added your secret change and sent it to the business list. More power to you then, (quite literally) it seems that you have Black Corporation all to yourself now.
>
> What an outrage! How dare you steal the Corporation from its very officers, with a secret knife to the back! However, I will forgive you. I got more than my share out of the corporation in mack, and performed my share of sneaky changes.

0x44;