Tyler on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:53:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Retroactive registration

In answer to ais523's attempt to become a player, I'd like to say: I
consider the act of becoming a player to be a significant event, and think
it important that the person "registering" (the synonym that is so often
used) follow the rules exactly in doing so. I don't object to your joining,
but I think you'll have to join non-retroactively. And if you want to make
SURE that you are a player, I recommend the simple:

I request to become a Player named <namehere>.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:52 PM, ehird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 2 Oct 2008, at 19:36, Phil Ulrich wrote:
>
> > Suggestion, just because I'd like to see what happens: send Agora a
> > proposal, any proposal, dated such that it predates Agora.
> >
> > Better yet, send one that predates email. Just to be safe.
>
> I sent a CFJ "a few months ago". We'll see how it goes.
>
> Anyway, it'd have no effect, because it'd just be a random email
> regarding
> a nomic that doesn't exist yet.
>
> --
> ehird