ais523 on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:23:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Retroactive registration

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 11:17 -0700, Jay Campbell wrote:
> B Nomic has no control over whatever email spooling might be happening
> on the "customer end".
For anyone who's still missing what's going on, I faked the date header
of the relevant email, which was actually sent earlier today. B nomic's
de facto rule that the message's arrival is what counts seems to make
more sense than Agora's confused rules on the subject; this is one of
those cases where I try a scam or other logic knot at Agora and
immediately repeat it at B, or vice versa, to compare how the two nomics
react. (I know I'm doing well; one of my proposals has caused two
continuous days of arguments over at Agora, despite not even being a
scam!)
--
ais523