Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:22:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: C Wooble

Nope, I think j is referring to the Ministry of Judging, Codae's, which
deals with Criminal matters.

Consultations are overseen by the Ministry of Questions, listed as Ty-Guy6.

That said, I wasn't specifically nominating myself for that question. Just
for the b/c debate overall.

BP