Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:09:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paradoxical registration

I think what makes the transaction fail is that there is absolutely no way
of assessing, "at the time it occurs within the list", whether or not the
Transaction fails. It has not yet failed or succeeded. Therefore the
assertion is either false or indeterminate (definitely not true), and
therefore the transaction does fail (in the future).

BP