Tyler on Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:37:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Calling on Wooble (again?)

Hrmm yes. I feel sheepish. BobTHJ, you did take very good care of the MoQ,
now that I take time to look. All right, transaction fails for two mistakes
I made. I've been altogether too hasty. BobTHJ, whatever happened to that
project you had almost finished in February?

BobTHJ wrote: (
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200802/msg00037.html
)
"4. As I have stated multiple times, the regular e-mail reports for the
MoQ are only a temporary measure while sufficient automation can be
implemented. While my limited spare time restricts my ability to get
this coded quickly I am nearing completion on a searchable web-based
public display, which (in time) will mirror its data to the B Nomic
wiki."

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Tyler Coleman <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Some ministers just aren't keeping up to date. If it's too much work I'm
> > willing to help out.
> >
> > I will submit the following transaction at the beginning of nday 8 this
> > nweek (nweek 147):
> >
> > BEGIN TRANSACTION
> > Wooble is the Minister of Questions.
> > Wooble has not fulfilled one or more obligations (which he has according
> > rule 18) to maintain a Public Display of the current Consultations,
> within
> > the allotted time.
> > I remove Wooble from his ministry, the Ministry of Law, according to rule
> > 53.
> > I assign the Ministry of Questions to myself, with a new reward value of
> its
> > current reward.
> > END TRANSACTION
> >
> Two issues:
>
> 1. You removes Wooble from the Ministry of Law instead of the MoQ (if
> it was indeed valid)
>
> 2. There is (I believe) a current public display for the ministry of
> questions which I published as an e-mail to the business list prior to
> relinquishing the role of MoQ. I don't believe any pertinent data has
> changed since the publication of that report. Scan back through the
> archives for the last e-mail sent with the subject line "Ministry of
> Questions Report"
>
> BobTHJ

-Tyler Coleman