Roger Hicks on Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:10:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Calling on Wooble (again?)

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Tyler Coleman <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some ministers just aren't keeping up to date. If it's too much work I'm
> willing to help out.
>
> I will submit the following transaction at the beginning of nday 8 this
> nweek (nweek 147):
>
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Wooble is the Minister of Questions.
> Wooble has not fulfilled one or more obligations (which he has according to
> rule 18) to maintain a Public Display of the current Consultations, within
> the allotted time.
> I remove Wooble from his ministry, the Ministry of Law, according to rule
> 53.
> I assign the Ministry of Questions to myself, with a new reward value of its
> current reward.
> END TRANSACTION

Two issues:

1. You removes Wooble from the Ministry of Law instead of the MoQ (if
it was indeed valid)

2. There is (I believe) a current public display for the ministry of
questions which I published as an e-mail to the business list prior to
relinquishing the role of MoQ. I don't believe any pertinent data has
changed since the publication of that report. Scan back through the
archives for the last e-mail sent with the subject line "Ministry of
Questions Report"

BobTHJ