Justin Ahmann on Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:25:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

My (wholly unofficial and nonbinding) reasoning:
I Assigned Billy Pilgrim the Death Penalty.
Thus, he has been Punished.
The fact that Assigning this particular Punshment results in no actual punishment is immaterial.
Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>
To: B Nomic - business <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:23:22 PM
Subject: [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

I submit the following Consultation:

Question: Has Billy Pilgrim been assigned a Punishment for his Guilt in
Quorum 4? [[The same applies to Quorums 5-7...]]

Unbeliever: Codae

I also assert the following:

The Clock can't be turned on until pending ministerial obligations are
fulfilled. One of these is the assignment of a punishment to me in the
matter of Quorum 3. In order to get on with the game, I need to be punished.
I am Floating, and therefore cannot be assigned the Death Penalty
successfully. To get the game going again, I must be assigned a fine in
macks instead.

BP