Mike McGann on Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:50:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A tamer Agoran relations thingy

Against. If you really, really, really want to get some internomic
action going, make it more general. I'll still vote against but if it
is the will of B to vote it in, so be it.

Also, I think this makes Agora ambiguous. It becomes defined as a COO
within B, so when you then refer to Agora's Ambassador, are you
talking about the Agora Object or the Nomic known as Agora?

- Hose