Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:02:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Paprika

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Phil Ulrich <phil.ulrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Assuming the practice wouldn't start until after I became a player,
> count me in as a volunteer.
>
> On the other hand if you're looking to get it started right away, I'll
> wait.

Practice won't start for a few days at least. You're quite welcome to join,
thanks! Plus this is just an informal test of whether such a game can be
functional/fun, so it really doesn't matter whether you're officially a
Player or not. My grandma* could play this with us and it would be just
fine.

Billy Pilgrim

*Incidentally, my grandmother is BobTHJ. But that statement would apply even
if she weren't.