Jay Campbell on Thu, 29 May 2008 09:54:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Jury Rolls--3-8

There's a daily task to prevent this: Billy Pilgrim Objects to any
attempt or declaration of intent to Cause the Beast to deliver a verdict
of "Guilty" on any of Quorums 3-7.

Juries are majority rule, so OCB could be caused to deliver Innocent
verdicts to wrap these up if BP isn't paying attention.