Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 May 2008 14:28:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Jury Rolls--3-8

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> 2008/5/26, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Charles Schaefer <
> chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I cause the Beast to deliver an answer of Guilty on Quorum 8.
> >

> > Remember folks, under the new support/objection system, you need to get
> > clearance to do something after announcing that to the pf, then you've
> > gotta
> > go actually DO it within 2 ndays once you've got permission to do it.
> Just
> > so no one forgets :-)
> >
> > Billy Pilgrim
>

> Very well. Just so my intent is clear: I intend, with no objection in two
> rdays, to cause the Beast to deliver an answer of Guilty on Quorum 8.

Oh ok. I thought your initial "I cause" was good enough, just was making
sure everyone remembered it's not for the ministers to track anymore.

BP