Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 May 2008 12:38:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] chess moves

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > You will be prosecuted under anti-spam legislation. Fine of m100 :-)
> >
> I believe any member of the League at the time is bankrupt.

The obligation is not automatically carried out. We can just refuse to pay
and face the justice system if anyone will bring it to that.

> > Also, I think the idea you had is a pretty damn good one since you can't
> eat
> > your own king, huh. I guess that means you win...
> >
> I believe unresolved moves by BobTHJ left me without a King before my
> actions.

Oh..... Which means you can't purchase. Though since you can't lose a piece
throughout your rampage, it probably succeeded in its purpose.

It would be a shame for your great display/automation to go to waste if we
just end this field match now and don't reuse it. Unless you really really
really want to actually sim those trillion cycles and find a pseudo-random
winner, I'm going to submit a proposal just now to dissolve the current
field match without a winner.

Then we can start B-chess properly next nweek, in proper form with everyone
on the same page about what order actions happen in. I'll also type
something up to propose something like the tweak we were discussing
recently.

BP