Jay Campbell on Wed, 14 May 2008 20:38:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Chess Field report

> Two comments:
>
> 1. It appears commands are being processed in the order they are
> posted to the mailing list but the rules indicate that they should be
> processed in order according to the priority list. I'm fine with
> tweaking the rule if programming that change will be troublesome.

Conversely, I'm fine with fixing it and with reverting the board if
that's called for, I think I saved the original import state.
> 2. The queen and king turtles look too much alike. Can we get kings
> with little crosses above their heads or something?

Yah, those are stock NetLogo icons but they're editable.

You guys can pick your own colors too later, but you have to use the
160-color NetLogo palette. If colors don't have to be unique you can
mess with each others' heads.