Roger Hicks on Wed, 14 May 2008 11:25:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Chess Field report

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Board uploaded.

Two comments:

1. It appears commands are being processed in the order they are
posted to the mailing list but the rules indicate that they should be
processed in order according to the priority list. I'm fine with
tweaking the rule if programming that change will be troublesome.

2. The queen and king turtles look too much alike. Can we get kings
with little crosses above their heads or something?