Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 13 May 2008 20:34:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] chess - graphic view ready

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I'll post a running log/tally of purchases for you to consult as needed.

Cool, thanks!

> I'm hazy on the old frequency of turns, since I haven't participated
> yet. Also please point out anything I might goof up.

Frequency of turns is absolutely limitless. I can take as many actions as I
want at any moment. You as MoP are also free to turn the field as often as
you want. Obligated to turn it within 4 days of someone taking an invokable
action. You could technically go:

while(space on the board left){
I purchase
I turn
}

*cough*Codae*cough* but I must warn you (you may very well have missed it
since it's buried in the business section, not part of the rules) myself and
my companions at the League for Sane B-Chess are contractually obligated to
do our utmost to depose you as MoP should you turn the field more than once
a day.

Billy Pilgrim