Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 13 May 2008 15:08:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] chess - graphic view ready

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The Beast is in charge of rolling up Field data, I think.

Nope, I removed him from his post for failing to turn the field. j
subsequently took the MoP.

j, I don't think there are any other moves to be factored in with the
possible exception of the following by Hose on Apr. 23rd:

"I move my King to (11,6)
I purchase.
I purchase.
I purchase.
- Hose"

Then your join and BobTHJ's purchase. Will you turn the field soon? It's
been a while and it's starting to be difficult to track the price of
purchases.

Thanks!

BP