Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 8 May 2008 10:56:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [s-n] [clock] it's nday 9

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Create a histogram of word frequencies and we should have a pool to guess
> where the word "Creampuff" ranks. Closest to the correct answer wins the
> pot.

It's occurred 39 times too many, if you ask me. (I've only got
spoon-business data since the idea is to track gamestate changes and
s-d is irrelevant to those while spoon-notices hasn't been relevant in
years and probably isn't worth the effort)