Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 8 May 2008 04:22:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] OCB Devour - nday 9, nweek 142

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh man... The MoM dissolving all those MiniMinistries wouldn't matter anyway...

I never liked the while Minimin thing anyway.  Giving the MoM the
power to create responsibilities without power, then letting players
volunteer for those responsibilities is kind of silly.  Anyone who
wants to do something that they don't need any powers to do can
already do that thing without holding a title that says they must do
it.