Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 2 May 2008 12:45:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Play Without Work

What I would really like to see in one of these games (and am not sure
how to work it here...) is to have the order in which moves are
submitted not matter at all... It's just annoying to have people
either rushing to be the first to make a move in the nweek (or after
the field is turned) or alternatively waiting it out till near the end
of the nweek so that they can see what the others did before deciding
for themselves (as could happen in the Life game). Simply having all
the moves happen concurrently or according to a priority list
unfortunately doesn't necessarily cut it, since foreknowledge can
still be useful then. Any ideas?

Billy Pilgrim