Mike McGann on Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:50:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Tweaks

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Well,  that's not really a great example since that's fixing a broken
> proposal where as your suggestion substantively changes the ruleset
> in, admittedly, ways my proposal should have done.

Yeah, that was a bad example. A better example would be if there were 4
references to something that needed to be removed, one proposal has one
reference, someone submits another proposal when they see a missing second
reference, and then a third comes along... There's plenty of opportunities
to submit proposals without having to tack on omissions to an existing one.

The essence of your proposal is to replace hurried votes with tweaks. Now,
if you proposed only tweaks, then a separate proposal by another player that
removed hurried votes would be okay.

- Hose