ihope on Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:59:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] InterNomic Proposal

On 18/03/2008, Stefan Carey <sillyman0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Oh, yeah. As such, I revise the second and third sentences of the
>  proposal to: "The Minister of Foreign Relations shall determine all game
> actions for B-Nomic in the InterNomic."

There's already a mechanism for taking actions in other Nomics: "Where
an external Nomic's rules make it possible for B Nomic to perform some
action, the Ambassador may use that Nomic's mechanisms of action to
cause B Nomic to perform that action with 2 supporters and without
objection, unless the Rules of B Nomic provide for a different
threshold of support for a particular action."

--Ivan Hope CXXVII