ihope on Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:07:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] InterNomic Proposal

On 17/03/2008, Stefan Carey <sillyman0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit a proposal:
> Create a rule with the following text:
> B-Nomic shall be a player of this InterNomic if all conditions for
> joining are met:
> http://sillyman.frihost.net/mediawiki-1.11.1/index.php?title=InterNomic.
> There exists a ministry called the "Ministry of InterNomic" aka the
> "InterMinistry". The Minister of InterNomic, aka the "InterMinister",
> shall determine all game actions for B-Nomic in the InterNomic.

I'm for an internomic, but I think the Ministry of Foreign Relations
and the current internomic system are underused. It'd be better to let
the Minister of Foreign Relations do his thing, or else abolish the
Ministry of Foreign Relations.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII