Roger Hicks on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:58:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Beast and Clock

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's now unquestionably nday 9 of nweek 139. The Clock is Off. The ndelay is
>  either 1 or 2 (or both?) depending who you ask. Either way, the Voting
>  Period is on.
>
>  I usurp the vacant Ministry of Ministry.
>
>  The Beast Stirs, and I shall now Roll to determine his action (taken either
>  a few minutes ago or 24 hours plus a few minutes ago). The Oracularity on
>  Beast Voting has either not been pondered yet or been declared Inconsistent,
>  and I am therefore still including the Tricks related to Voting.

The Oracularity in question (from Consultation #111) did go into
effect on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:00, and therefore re-adjusts these
weighted values. Being that Vote For or Vote Against was not selected,
I don't see the need to re-select a new trick, unless someone wants to
make a point of it.

BobTHJ