Mike McGann on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:54:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Logical Hand Grenade: Pulling The Pin

On Feb 12, 2008 9:44 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It has been established previously that a player may usurp a ministry for
> which the retainer is 0 simply by claiming it as a game action, UNLESS that
> player has already held that ministry during the nweek. In the latter case,
> he THEN requires 2 support.

I don't know if that is true or not, but I think the safest way to
handle this at the moment is to now accept that this has been done.
I'm setting the clock to nday 8, Rushnight, ndelay 1, clock on.

- Hose