Mike McGann on Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:47:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Fixing the Criminal Justice System

On Feb 11, 2008 10:40 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If either BobTHJ's Proposal entitled "Fixing the Criminal Justice System" or
> Codae's Proposal entitled "Fix Convictions" Pass, do the following:

I just realized this. You can either make the proposal enactment
conditional and get full points if it passes when the condition fails
or use dependencies where you only get half the points if the
dependency fails. I guess there is no reason to use dependencies?

- Hose