ihope on Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:28:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal

On 10/02/2008, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Resiliance - The Player who owns this Ability has their Maximum Hit
> Points increased by 2.

I suggest something more like "upon gaining, your maximum is increased
by 2; upon losing, it's decreased by 2" to be safe.

> * Diplomacy - The Player who owns this Ability is Vote Power +0.1

Something similar for this one, though given that Vote Power is reset
every nweek and there's a proposal in the works that would change
that, I'd suggest leaving this one out, or making it a separate
proposal.

> * Savage - Whenever the Player who owns this Ability would deal damage
> to another Player they instead deal that amount of damage plus .5.

Technically, damage is the loss of one Hit Point, and its plural is
"damage", so to make it clearer, you might instead want to say
something like ". . . would deal a number of damage to another Player
they instead deal that number of damage plus .5", or just put it in
terms of losing Hit Points directly.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII