ihope on Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:48:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Beast voting

On 09/02/2008, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Is the Beast allowed to be a Registered Voter?
>
> Unbeliever: Billy Pilgrim
> }}
>
> Reasoning:
>
> Rule 71 claims that the Beast is a Registered Voter. Rule 15 defines a
> Registered Voter as an "Outsider that is allowed to vote on Proposals".

Since Oracularites aren't supposed to fix things, I guess you'll
instead have to give me points just for submitting an obvious fix.

I submit a Proposal, titled "Inanimate Suffrage": "In Rule 15, change
the phrase 'Outsider that is allowed to vote on Proposals' to 'Game
Object that is allowed to vote on Proposals'."

--Ivan Hope CXXVII