Roger Hicks on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:50:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] B-Chess v1.3

On Feb 6, 2008 10:40 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2008 12:26 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > BobTHJ wrote:
> >
> > > Good point. The field rule needs amended to require a minimum duration
> > > between turns of the field.
> >
> > Is it moves or turns (or both) that needs limiting?
>

> In either case, I'd say not just a minimum duration, but a fixed duration
> might be a lot fairer. If it's just a minimum, whoever MoP is can't use the
> egregious abuse Hose posted above, but can still have undue control over
> when things happen.

Still, I think it is better to say something to the effect of:
{
At the end of any nday on which one or more Invokable Actions were
announced the Referee is obligated to turn the field.
}

This means turnings of the Field would occur at a minimum of once per
day, but would still allow the MoP time to get it turned if they had a
busy week, etc.

BobTHJ