ihope on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:23:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] proposal: B-Chess v1.2

On 05/02/2008, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On that note, I was thinking of submitting a proposal that would say that
> once anyone has moved to hurry a proposal, it can't be revised anymore. But
> then I could simply move to hurry any proposal that I don't like but is
> likely to require edits.... We need to think about this some more... Maybe
> restrict the initiation of hurrying to the author?

Well, if a Proposal is successfully Hurried, it is no longer Pending
and therefore can no longer be amended. This does require whoever
supports the Hurrying to pay attention to how it's been amended, of
course.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII