Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:10:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] proposal: B-Chess v1.2

I agree that this would be neater and also leave more room for strategy.

I also consent (even though it's not required) to having Antonio revise the
proposal to include something like that despite the fact that i've already
moved to hurry it.

Are the others who've supported hurrying also ok with that? If so then I
think there wouldn't be any problem with Antonio revising.

On that note, I was thinking of submitting a proposal that would say that
once anyone has moved to hurry a proposal, it can't be revised anymore. But
then I could simply move to hurry any proposal that I don't like but is
likely to require edits.... We need to think about this some more... Maybe
restrict the initiation of hurrying to the author?

BP