Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:02:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Rule Categorization

from 4E41: ''This applies to specific references to Rule 4E41 or to a set of
Rules or a block of text containing it....''

Which means you can't refer to the stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere
category... So BobTHJ's attempt did not work...

Methinks Happy Froggies is unnecessary, but perhaps in a different way.

Try:

Create section xyz

Move rules number (actual number of each rule in the stuff category except
for 41) into section xyz.

Now only 4e41 would be in that section which would basically be meaningless.
And we'd be free to organize the rest outside of that section as we see fit.

BP