Roger Hicks on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:09:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Revise Proposal #321

On Jan 28, 2008 2:38 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008 4:32 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > comex wrote:
> > > As a Game Action with 2 Support a Player may usurp a Ministry whose
> > > Retainer is less than or equal to 0.
> > Usurping doesn't require support anymore. You pay the point cost to take
> > the ministry. A ministry with a retainer of zero is a vacant Ministry.
>
> I'm just quoting two seemingly-redundant lines from the proposal.

Intentionally so. Usurping does not require support unless you have
previously held the Ministry recently. This is to prevent ministers
from vacating ministries simply to reset their retainer. If you vacate
it, you are going to need 2 support to get it back.

BobTHJ