ihope on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:21:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation 2

On 28/01/2008, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As a side note, I think the Win by Paradox isn't defined correctly.
> Shouldn't it be "is logically possible to correctly answer either Yes
> or No" instead of "is logically impossible to correctly answer either
> Yes or No"?

No. It's "is logically impossible to answer either Yes or No" as in
"you can't answer either Yes or No", though it still might be an
abuse. If both answers being possible made it a paradox, I'd submit a
Consultation like "I have points that are device owner objects", since
the rules don't say whether they are or not.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII