Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:23:46 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Hot Tomato

On 1/24/08, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your oracularity would not have prevented my giving Hose the Hot Tomato.
> I became his Twin after passing him the device.

Hmm indeed that is to the wrong forum so he can go again. But why would his
oracularity attempt to prevent you from giving Hose the device? His answer
was Yes, meaning that he thinks hose DID receive the device from you. Oh
wait, you mean his oracularity wouldn't prevent this kind of thing in the
future. Indeed. Although I personally think the rule should be set up such
that this kind of transfer is perfectly ok, but that I couldn't give someone
the Tomato if we are twins at the time when I give it. Which I think is what
this oracularity would do.

BP