Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:27:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Device proposal

Why don't you keep this proposal (well I guess resubmit) and make it
conflict with the attributes thingie proposal and then write another
proposal that is dependent on the attributes proposal and takes it into
account? or else just one proposal that says IF atributes passses, make this
change, if it doesn't, make this other change?

BP