Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:28:41 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let Twins specify Conflicts

> add the sentence "If two Proposals whose Authors are Twins
> Conflict with each other, either Author may remove his Proposal from
> the other Proposal's Conflicts, as long as this other Proposal is
> Pending."}

How does this work? Let's say I submit proposal X, then you submit proposal
Y which lists X as a conflict, I can go modify your pending proposal Y to
remove the conflict with X? What prevents you from putting it back.

Billy Pilgrim