Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:17:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Various things

On Jan 10, 2008 3:46 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not that it is required, but I recommend whichever minister is in
> charge of Factions (if there is one) add the text of each Faction
> agreement to the wiki.

Good idea, thanks. I linked to the knights agreement just now (so if the
agreement changes through its own internal mechanisms, the MoS doesn't need
to update the wiki) and will link to the spoon-bizz archive for the
conglomerate agreement once it gets archived. unless they want to publish
theirs somewhere (could be ur a personal sub-page on the b wiki, whatever)
themselves, then I'll link to that.

BP