Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:28:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Hurried Proposal: Super-Mutants

On Jan 1, 2008 5:24 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This got me thinking. Is it fair to revise a hurried proposal after
> receiving support for it? Those who supported before might not what to
> support the revision.

I see what you mean. I thought about that too but eventually figured that
the unfairness of doing this is outweighed by the need for a well-worded
proposal here.

> Also, does this have any effect? It doesn't change the game state in
> anyway.

I think it does. It says that certain players who are currently not allowed
to mutate before next nweek (e.g. you, me, and anyone else whose DNA won't
be AA if and when the proposal is adopted) are suddenly allowed to mutate
again. I think that's a gamestate change?

Billy Pilgrim