Mike McGann on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:24:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Hurried Proposal: Super-Mutants

This got me thinking. Is it fair to revise a hurried proposal after
receiving support for it? Those who supported before might not what to
support the revision.

Also, does this have any effect? It doesn't change the game state in anyway.

- Hose