Mike McGann on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:25:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Loopholes, scamming, etc.

On Dec 31, 2007 3:15 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would the cleanup be any more involved than a Refresh Proposal or
> dictatorial decree to the effect of "the gamestate becomes what it
> was at <time just before the scam>, with the exception that Hose
> keeps his scam win"?

The current rules would do the required cleanup. Also, I'm willing to sell
the formula for a juicy amount of macks as I don't necessarily want to do
it. Maybe we do need some contract law as I would like to be assured payment
if the buyer wins.

- Hose